National Cadet Corps (NCC)
The NCC network is spread all through the nation, as its 17 directorates cover all the 28 states and 8 union territories. These directorates are additionally separated into 96 groups and 825 units, accordingly guaranteeing accessibility of cadets to the locale organization in all the states. NCC organization gives a stage to self-improvement and assists with channelizing energy of the young towards nation building. C.Z.M.G B.C.A. College has Unit 27th Gujarat Battalion. Huge numbers of our cadets have joined Army, Navy and Air force. We request Parents to take intrigue and encourage their wards to join the NCC. The whole training is directed by a certified and qualified NCC Gazette Officer from our college and all the charges to lead the preparation is paid by the trust and is totally free to the cadets.
The Aim of NCC
• To Create a Human Resource of Organized, Trained and Motivated Youth, To Provide Leadership in all Walks of life and be Always Available for the Service of the Nation.
• To Provide a Suitable Environment to Motivate the Youth to Take Up a Career in the Armed Forces.
• To Develop Character, Comradeship, Discipline, Leadership, Secular Outlook, Spirit of Adventure, and Ideals of Selfless Service amongst the Youth of the Country.
The B and C Cirtificates
• NCC ‘C’ certification offers you 10–15 bonus marks in paramilitary forces recruitment i.e. BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB etc.
• In Indian Navy, the NCC ‘C’ certified candidates get 6 extra marks for sailor’s job and 15 extra marks for Artificer Apprentices.
• In Air Force, the NCC ‘C’ certified candidates get the advantage of 5 marks.
• In Pilot course total 10% vacancies are reserved for NCC cadets.
• Many organizations from the public sector give advantages to the cadets with ‘C’ certification like Indian Airlines, Pawan Hans Ltd, The National Small Industries Corp. Ltd. And many more.
Apart of this, many companies from private sector consider the NCC certificates as an advantage. When you mention the NCC certified or achieved NCC ‘C’ certificate in your resume, it gives a hint about your personality. So we would suggest the students should join NCC not only to join Indian Armed Forces but to be a disciplined person.
Centrally Organized Camps
1. Leadership Camp
2. Vayu Sainik Camp
3. Nau Sainik Camp
4. Rock Climbing Camp
5. Trekking 5. Trekking camp
6. National Integration Camp (NIC)
7. Thal Sainik Camp (TSC)
8. Army Attachment Camp (AAC)
9. Air force Attachment Camp (AAC)
10. Republic Day Camp (RDC)
11. Annual training Camp (ATC)
Our students Jaydeepsinh Vadher and Amit Bhatt are selected in Indian army and our student Mohd. Shakeel has become fighter pilot in Indian Air force through NCC Program.